Monday 28 April 2014

Reviewing my website

My website consisted of 4 pages of information, the homepage being 'what is viral marketing', page two being 'how it began', page three being 'platforms' and page 4 being 'purpose'. I kept the background white, and let the only colour be from the frame and pictures.

I think I did well with this website, as I had never used Dreamweaver before, and did not use a template. I used Youtube tutorials to help me get to grips with the basics, and how to create a simple website. I used AP DIV for the whole website when entering text and pictures.

I managed to successfully link my pages together, and link pictures to external websites. I also managed to place all my information in appropriate places, and easily manoeuvre them if needed. I learnt how to code basic text and change the size of pictures using the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment