Monday 28 April 2014

Another Youtube Tutorial


After creating my website base and pages, I had to link them together. I chose to use AP DIV boxes for every image and all my text, because it was easy to manoeuvre. I created a thin blue line in Photoshop, saved it as a JPEG, and inserted the image into an AP DIV box in Dreamweaver. This is how I made the frame around my website pages. 

This video taught me how to create relative and absolute links, relate being to pages within the same site and absolute being to external pages. I had already saved all my pages in the same folder, and therefore linked the pages together using the process for relative links. I then used the process for absolute links, and linked my images to the actual website. I had linked three images to: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment